Crap Phones, Frogs and Steve Buscemi...
Welcome to the CheapGeek Podcast!
- 1. Feds: Stop Using the Samsung Galaxy Note 7!
- The Best Way To Charge Your iPhone 7 and Use Wired Headphones Is a Giant $40 Dongle
- World's First 'Nanofish' Coming to Swim Drugs Up Your Bloodstream
2. Scientists Hope To Foil Deadly Frog Fungus With More Fungus
SECOND COMMERCIAL- Audible - Longmire
New Mexico or Florida or Some other Weird Place:
- Steve Buscemi and 9/11
- (Talked about last week) Creepy Deja Vu: People are reporting creepy clowns in Greenville, SC: http://www.someecards.com/news/weird-news/clowns-lure-children-woods/
- Man arrested for false Clown sighting in NC. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/man-arrested-false-clown-sighting_us_57d33052e4b03d2d459aa3ec
- Stephen King: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-clowns-king-idUSKCN11F1WH
- Dr Who
- Star Trek (any series / movies)
A. CBS and Paramount Royally Screwed Up Star Trek's 50th Anniversary
Money Worthy (Not BS)
Get your “America the Beautiful” pass.-National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Pass.
Latest SOCIAL MEDIA STUFF
Over on Youtubes!
CheapGeek1- Someone broke into my Van!
Leftovers4dinner- Action Camera Case Storage!
Join the CheapGeek Facebook Group!
Join! Post stuff!
Here's a link- https://www.facebook.com/groups/CheapGeekPage/
Need to Contact Us?
Want to comment about the show?
NEXT EPISODE TEASER
OK THANKS BYE